We are looking for a results-orientated individual with a strong grasp of the digital landscape to join our marketing team and help grow our business. The perfect person will:
· Dive into different situations and projects on a day to day basis while also focusing on core responsibility which is to drive engagement across all OSEG brands.
· Have excellent knowledge across social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Snapchat, Google, etc.).
· Focus on driving customer acquisition, optimizing conversion rates and improving customer retention
· Ability to form strategic online partnerships through social media
· Plan, execute and measure A/B tests and experiments
· Have the ability to analyse data/metrics and action off of the insights
· Identify emerging technologies and provide thought leadership on whether the company should adopt and implement them.
· Must be able to brainstorm and strategize initiatives that hit engagement objectives.
· Be extremely organized with ability to work in a fast moving environment with multiple projects all on the go at the same time.
What’s Needed ?:
· Post-Secondary degree [critical thinking]
· Being data-driven, clear understanding of data and social metrics
· Ability to dissect problems to get to the root cause
· Strong work ethic and eager to learn
· Programming knowledge recommended
· Ability to brainstorm and collaborate effectively and efficiently in a group environment
· Innovator, someone who challenges the status-quo
Sound like you? Here’s how to apply: http://www.tdplace.ca/connect-with-us/join-our-team
Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group is a growing sports enterprise that is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while providing our employees with an environment in which they can thrive and be part of a winning team.
We thank you in advance for your interest but will only be responding to those applicants that meet our requirements.